Your privacy at full discretion
At Swift Jobs Recruitment your right to privacy is extremely important to us. We commit to following all principles and guidelines outlined by the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) effective 25th May 2018.
The GDPR is designed to protect individuals and their personal data. As part of the GDPR we seek consent for all data we collect, collected only to enable the recruitment process.
We kindly ask you to review this policy before agreeing that we can process your data.
What are the types of Data that we collect?
Swift Jobs collects two types of data
1.0 Personal Data
By transmitting your application information, you agree to the circumstance that your personal data is being processed by Swift Jobs. We process your data exclusively for the following purposes:
- Contact details such as address and phone number
- 3rd party references
- User IP addresses
- Notes from meetings/interviews/phone calls with you
- Assessment test results such as psychometric tests
- Your work experience and qualifications
- Any other required data related to possible work placements
2.0 Non-Personal Data
Non-Personal Data will not be used to identify or contact you. This can include:
- Browser types
- Statistical information about visitors to the website
- Demographic information
3.0 Data Processing
Your personal data will only be collected by Swift Jobs Recruitment to provide you with recruitment services. At Swift Jobs we recruit for and place candidates for numerous organisations in many different sectors.
4.0 Collection of your Data
- At Swift Jobs we collect your personal data directly from you when you:
- Deal with Swift Jobs by letter, email, phone or web
- Subscribe to email updates
- Supply your resume/CV or any other form of application
- Complete psychometric tests
- Submit any information in connection with a job application
We would also collect personal data from 3rd parties, including:
- Professionals references
- Results of competency tests
- Subjective feedback on performance
- Information from or about you in relation to workplace complaints, accidents
- Any additional inquiry in which you are involved such as – insurance, litigation, registration, disciplinary, criminal, etc.
When collecting information from a 3rd party we will seek your consent or otherwise make you aware of the collection and we shall state the reasons for it.
5.0 Storage of your Data
All the above mentioned and submitted personal data for the purpose of placement of a specific employment is being stored as long as it is vital to make a decision concerning your application, but at the maximum period of up to six months after a possible rejection of your application.
In case you submitted a consent to keep your date up-to-date or in case you submitted a speculative application, we store your data for the period of five years.
6.0 Sharing & Disclosing of your Personal Data
We may use and disclose your personal data for the following reasons:
- to provide recruitment and related services
- to find suitable job opportunities for you
- to apply for jobs on your behalf
- to allow you to submit your CV, apply for specific jobs or to subscribe to Swift Jobs Recruitment’s job alerts
- for marketing our recruitment services to you
- for improving our client’s service
- to be able to contact you on occasion with information regarding any career opportunities
We may also disclose your data to third parties where required:
- prospective employers and parties such as referees
- professional associations, registration bodies or regulatory or law enforcement agencies if required
- other parties involved in the supply of personnel
7.0 Security of your Personal Data
We take appropriate security measures to protect against loss, misuse and unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of your information. Integrated steps to ensure the ongoing confidentiality, integrity, availability, and resilience of systems and services processing personal information, and will restore the availability and access to information in a timely manner in the event of a physical or technical incident.
If Swift Jobs learns of a security systems breach, we may attempt to notify you electronically so that you can take appropriate protective steps. By using this web site or providing Personal Data to us, you agree that we can communicate with you electronically regarding security, privacy and administrative issues relating to your use of this site. We may post a notice on our website if a security breach occurs. Swift Jobs may also send an email to you at the email address you have provided to us in these circumstances.
8.0 Your Rights
You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time if our data processing is based on a consent that you have given us. By this, the lawfulness of data processing based on consent before its withdrawal remains unaffected. You have the right to request from the controller access to and rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing concerning your personal data or to object to processing as well as the right to data portability. Those rights can be exercised to Swift Jobs Recruitment via telephone, e-mail or postal message. In case you deem that processing your data violates the GDPR or any charges in terms of data protection law you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
10.0 Website Security
- Our website issues cookies to your computer. Most browsers allow cookies to be turned off but doing so may restrict the use of our site
- If linked by Swift Jobs to another site, Swift Jobs cannot accept responsibility for differing data privacy practices
11.0 Transferring out of the EEA
- If we need to transfer your data outside the EEA, we will alert you and explain clearly why we’re doing it. This will only occur in relation to recruitment or related services provided by Swift Jobs.
This policy/privacy statement is to be governed in accordance with the laws of Malta.
If you have any queries about privacy or should you wish to exercise any of your individual rights, please contact us at: email@example.com or by writing to the address shown on this website.
Or either call Mr Patrick Falzon directly on (+356) 99174163.