The successful candidate will be a part of the Product Development team and would take on tasks that would help the company continue its innovation in the Communications/PBX market.
About the Job
- Develop software based on project plans and feedback
- Fix bugs as found by the QA team
- Remain up to date in regards to industry trends/news, product news and new solutions
- Provide ETA and stick to deadlines
- Daily reports and project statuses to supervisors – Lead Developer
- Ability to describe issues in a concise way with excellent attention to detail.
- Willingness to take ownership of the software they develop.
- Knowledge of Node.js will be considered an advantage.
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills.
- Critical and analytical thinker.
- Adaptable and flexible approach to work.
- Ability to work as part of a large team.
- A University degree or equivalent in IT will be considered an advantage.
- Strong understanding of the software development life cycle, especially debugging and browser/platform compatibility testing.