We are looking for a first-class Android Developer. If you have experience in this operating system and want to join a team that is passionate about developing innovative software used by thousands of companies worldwide, then you are the person we’re looking for.
As an Android Developer, you’ll be part of a successful Product & Development team reporting directly to the Product Manager. You’ll be working alongside other developers, designing and building new mobile application features in devices running Android operating software.
About the Job
- Designing and building of applications for Android devices.
- Maintenance of quality and responsiveness of applications.
- Collaboration with Product to design and launch new features.
- Maintenance of code integrity and organization.
- Recommending changes and enhancements to improve software application performance.
- Daily reporting and project status updates to Lead Developers.
- 2-3 years recent experience in the latest Android development.
- Experience in C/C++, Kotlin, Java.
- Knowledge of VoiP protocols SIP, SDP, RTP, RTCP, SRTP.
- Experience with audio and video processing.
- Native WebRTC.
- Familiar with Android APIs.
- Willingness to take ownership of the software developed.
- Passionate about mobile technologies and creating features that meet user needs.
- Adaptable and flexible approach to work.
- Proficient in English.
- A University degree or equivalent in IT will be considered an advantage.