A reputable gaming company is currently recruiting for SEO & PPC Team Leader. An attractive salary remuneration is being offered to the right candidate. If you feel you are a good match for the role than we would like to hear from you.
• Define and implement the SEO strategy for Online Casino. Work with the SEO account managers to ensure correct implementation of such strategy and achievement of goals defined.
• Manage account managers in charge of Google Ads and Facebook Ads campaigns. Reach targets defined of players, CPA and ROI.
• Technical SEO experience and skills, such as content creation and optimization, link building and PR, CRO.
• Analyze and translate data from web analytics into actionable plans/recommendations.
• Conceptualize, define and initiate marketing tests (A/B, multivariate, keyword bids, ad copy, landing pages, user journey) in order to continually improve key metrics (click, search, convert) across campaigns.
• Stay updated on industry trends and best practices in SEO, Content Marketing, and Digital Marketing.
• Communicate regularly on status, timeline, budget, performance and competitive intelligence analysis with organization.
• Analysis and reporting, defining targeted action items to optimize campaigns and increase conversion.
• 5+ years SEO account management or comparable digital experience preferred.
• Proven history of managing expertly delivered, high quality performance-driven campaigns.
• Exceptional communication skills (both written and verbal).
• Complete understanding of SEO tools: Screaming Frog, aHrefs, SEMRush and so on.
• The ability to work both within a team and independently. • Ability to manage multiple campaigns and projects.
• Ability to create and manage cross channel campaigns between both organic and paid.
• Proficiency in Excel and Google Sheets. Strong tracking, analytics, and reporting skills, including Google Analytics.
• Knowledge of web technologies such as HTML, CSS, SEO tools. • Familiar with search campaign management tools, including Google Ads Editor.
• The ideal candidate is a reliable, ambitious, and innovative team player.
• Keen aptitude for improving campaign performance using solid test & control fundamentals, data analysis, and identifying key business opportunities in the data.
• Experience working with or within an organization that has multiple product lines with multiple target segments.
• Proven ability to achieve results against set objectives in a fast moving, dynamic environment.
• Experience optimizing mobile digital marketing campaigns.
• Gaming experience, significant advantage.