We are on the lookout for Quality Analyst – milk intake operations in Gozo. Reporting to the QA Manager the hired person will have direct contact with farmers and other departments of the factory. If you think you have potential to be a match for this role, then we would like to hear from you.
· Handling raw milk intake, cooling, sample-taking and milk movement in the Gozo Milk Collection Centre.
· Ensuring cleaning and hygiene SOPs related to all the above are followed.
· Carrying out laboratory analytical work as directed by the QA Manager.
· Generating approriate records for all work involved.
· Collaborating and coordinating with the operations and quality departments in Malta.
· Taking samples of milk from farms in Gozo, if necessary.
· A level or Diploma standard of education in a related subject, ideally chemistry.
· Basic ability to work with machinery, both electronic and mechanical.
· Basic understanding of fundamental chemical/biological principles.
· Good written and fluent verbal communication skills in both English and Maltese.
· Basic use of Microsoft Office applications.
· Driving licence.