Are you willing to work in Malta and in Netherlands as an International Sales Executive? If yes, then we would like to hear from you. A well established company operating in the marine and shipping industry is seeking a full time Sales Executive that is ready to take a challenge including travel to Netherlands.
This International Sales Executive job will entail a close working
relationship with the Sales & Procurement teams. Working within the
food industry you will be responsible for providing Sales Services
internationally, whilst based in Malta.
Responsibilities will include:
• Establishing and maintaining strong positive relationships with the
company’s strong client base as well as new customers
• Analysis of products, sales trends, distribution channels, sales targets
• Understanding client requests, consulting clients and managing
• Negotiating and identifying bespoke solutions with prospective
clients in line with company standards
• Ensuring that all sale proposals and agreements are processed in a
timely and effective manner
• Generating new business opportunities by attracting new customers,
promoting the company’s services and conducting outdoor sales
meetings as necessary.
• Understand the industry trends and competition in order to assisting
identifying possible strategies and increase sales
• Travelling on a regular basis to visit clients• Fluency in Dutch will be an asset
• Self-motivated, highly organised person with an
interest/experience in business-to-business sales on an
• Computer literate and fluent in English, both written and
spoken. Smart, confident and able to deal with business
clients, both in person and by email, Zoom etc.
• Ability to travel is essential.