On behalf of our client we are currently on the lookout for a Finance/Accounts Executive. This is a challenging opportunity to join a reputable gaming company and work within an amazing working environment.
• Manage all accounting transactions
• Ensure timely bank payments and handle payments of invoices to business partners.
• Reconcile accounts payable and receivable.
• Reconcile accounts and bank statements
• Manage end of month process, making sure financial results are accurate according to local accounting standards and produced on a timely manner.
• Preparation of financial statements and assist in statutory audit
• Assist with budget preparation.
• Responsible for ad hoc reporting and other tasks as may be required
• Proven work experience as a Finance Officer or similar role
• Solid knowledge of financial and accounting procedures
• Experience using financial accounting software (eg. Microsoft Dynamics NAV)
• Advanced MS Excel skills
• Knowledge of financial regulations
• Excellent analytical and numerical skills
• Sharp time management skills
• Strong ethics, with an ability to manage confidential data
• At least 3 to 5 years’ experience in Accounting position
• Gaming experience required but not necessary