A renowned ICT services company is looking for an ERP Specialist. This is an opportunity for someone that enjoys challenges and also working in a dynamic working environment. Interested? Get in touch!
The role entails taking an active part in the business analysis, gap analysis, planning, solution design, implementation, integration, customer training and support of Oracle ERP both on-premise and cloud. The candidate will be expected to have past experience in delivering and maintaining similar products.
The ideal candidate must have in depth knowledge of functional domains such as: General Ledger, Accounts Payables, Accounts Receivables, Fixed Assets, Cash Management and Forecasting, Budgeting, Intercompany Accounting, Encumbrance Accounting, Subledger Accounting SLA, Treasury Management, Tax Management, Financial Consolidation, Cost Management and others. The candidate must also possess expertise in supporting Testing, Defects Analysis and Fixing in sync with product development and support.
In this role you shall be reporting to the Head of Software and Professional Services and as part of this team you will be accompanied by, but not limited to:
• Software Developers
• Solutions Consultants and Specialists
• Database Administrators
• Project Managers
As an ERP Specialist you are expected to:
• Identify the appropriate software architecture based on the requirements and design elements contained in a system specification.
• Analyse software requirements, define solution parameters and specifications.
• Conduct formal workshops with the client to gather requirements, display knowledge of the business environment in defining the customer’s needs.
• Produce the estimations of the solution and be involved in the high-level planning and implementation methodology of the project.
• Be engaged in Pre-Sales activities and writing of technical proposals.
• Lead the function design process and facilitate design workshops.
• Negotiate and manage functional scope to reduce business and technical risks for both the client and the company.
• Able to apply professional mastery and industry-wide understanding of technology, tools and methodologies to develop solutions in leading edge or critical situations.
• Able to manage the customer and manage situations during the implementation process with the customer.
• Assist software developers with the creation of detailed software design specifications.
• Perform software version control and maintain periodic compilation schedule.
• Review the technical solution designs and configuration aligned with the functional solution.
• Be able to conduct training for clients and within the company.
• Coordinate with the product team to provide input for the future enhancement of the product.
• A tertiary qualification in Computer Science, Business Administration, Accounting or a relevant field.
• Excellent presentation and verbal/written communication skills in English.
• Hands on implementation experience on at least 2 other ERP projects, preferably Oracle EBS, Oracle Fusion Cloud and/or Oracle NetSuite.
• Must be an excellent team player and respond well to constructive feedback.
A plus to have:
• In depth knowledge of the overall architecture of Oracle ERP and/or Oracle Cloud ERP.
• Expertise in application of Oracle’s technology and Implementation methodology.
• Ability to demonstrate extensive knowledge of the Oracle solution, and keep abreast with the product roadmap.
• Practical understanding of Scrum methodologies and Agile practices.