We are currently recruiting for a Corporate Lawyer to join a Tax Audit firm in Malta. Candidates must be Maltese speaking and have a good knowledge of the Maltese Law. If you feel that you have what it takes then we would like to hear from you.
Day to day duties:
- Draft and review correspondence and agreements on behalf of the companies;
- Coordinate the incorporation, maintenance, and/or dissolution of companies;
- Manage all legal requirements covering contractual matters and licensing as required;
- Maintain close contact and build a strong relationship with auditors, tax advisors, lawyers, notaries, and other external parties;
- Keep track of new legal and fiscal developments and anticipate changes in legislation.
- University Degree in Law from Malta
- 2+ years of experience practicing in local corporate law
- Excellent communication skills in Maltese and English
- Knowledge of a foreign language will be considered an advantage.