We are currently on the lookout for an Accounts Officer to work with an established firm in Malta. Interested candidates are kindly requested to apply on our website and upload CV.
• Assisting the Group Financial Controller and Finance Managers in their duties as part of a team of officers;
• Performing general accounting duties, such as dealing with client invoicing, checking, processing and posting of sales/purchases invoices, suppliers’ payments and reconciliations, posting of bank transactions, bank reconciliations and processing of commissions to agents and clients;
• Collecting cash sales (cash and cheques), preparing the necessary deposits and processing same through the accounting system;
• Issuing monthly or weekly reports;
• Performing general office and administrative support functions including maintaining records.
The ideal candidate would be:
• An A-Level standard of education or equivalent;
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office tools;
• Good verbal and written skills in English;
• In possession of at least three years’ experience in a similar role
• Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines;
• Ability to work as part of a team.