We are actively seeking an Accounts Officer to join a local firm in Malta. This is an opportunity for someone that maybe is currently seeking his /her first challenge in an Accounting career. Interested? Why not get in touch with us on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Assisting the Group Financial Controller and Finance Managers in their duties as part of a team of officers;
- Performing general accounting duties, such as dealing with client invoicing, checking, processing and posting of sales / purchases invoices, suppliers’
- payments and reconciliations, posting of bank transactions, bank reconciliations and processing of commissions to agents and clients;
- Collecting cash sales (cash and cheques), preparing the necessary deposits and processing same through the accounting system;
- Issuing monthly or weekly reports;
- Performing general reporting, office and administrative support functions including maintaining records.
• An A’ level standard of education or equivalent, ideally with a qualification in Accounts;
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office tools and ideally, Microsoft Navision or Business Central, though training will be provided;
• Good verbal and written skills in English;
• Experience in a similar role;
• Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines;
• Ability to work as part of a team.